Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

This week was pretty cool!  Tuesday we had our transfer meeting with President Lopez and also I had my personal interview with him. This is only the 5th one I have had on my mission, so it is kinda a big deal when they happen.  But guess what we talked about . . . . Mom and Melissa.  The first question he asked was, "How is your mother?" and the second was, "How is she (Melissa).  I was able to happily say that they are both doing wonderful and I couldn't be more blessed.  Then President said, "I know that the Lord is blessing you, your family, and your girlfriend, Elder Wilstead, because of your hard work and obedience throughout your mission."  And then he said something very interesting.  He said, "Sometimes those blessings that the Lord is giving all of you won't come until you are home, but I promise He hasn't forgotten about those blessings and to whom to give them to.  He also told me that I won't go home as an assistant, so not to be offended when I get released and I told him that is fine by me!  He also told me he was proud of me.

Elder Peralta transferred on Wednesday and I have a new companion, Elder De Vera.  He is awesome!

Thursday I got to see Elder Stagg at our training  That was super awesome!  He is doing great and his trainee (my grandson in the mission) is a stud too! 

Friday thru Sunday we worked in Ma-ao.  That place is sweet.  It is tough starting from nothing, but we are hoping, praying, and fasting for the opportunity to find males who are ready to lead from the start.

Just remember, only five more Fast Sundays and only 25 more Sundays and I am home!

Love you all!

Cole and Elder De Vera


Happy New Year!

Starting the new year off right


Elder Cusile, Cole, and Elder Stagg

Six months left

No comments:

Post a Comment