Sunday, January 19, 2014

Loving Life

This was another good week.  We were able to have a lot of investigators at church again.  However, none of the families we are teaching were able to come.  That was a little frustrating for me because I feel like the area isn't progressing as fast as it should be.  I know that I need to have patience, but as you know, I don't have a lot of that!

I love my life!  These last six months I am seriously giving it all I have and it is awesome!  Right now I am becoming the best I can be.  I am confident and sometimes a little too bold with people, but that really is the only way to preach this gospel!  I have the opportunity to tell people exactly what they need to do to be happy.  I tell them, "If you don't do these things, you won't be as happy as you could be."  It is so evident in the lives of the people who are trying to do the things we are sharing with them that they are happier.  The time is even starting to go by faster right now.  I feel like yesterday was New Years, but it is almost February already.  Cool huh!

I am seriously thinking about talking to President Lopez about coming home a few weeks earlier so I can get into summer school.  I want to work hard and get school finished as fast as I possibly can.

I love you all so much!  I hope you are all seeing the blessings that come from me being here and the sacrifices you all are making for supporting me while I am here.










No comments:

Post a Comment