Sunday, October 6, 2013

Just Another Week

This week was just another week--not much happened.  I did have to go to Bacolod on Saturday for fingerprinting.  I had to do that so I will be able to go home in July.  On our way back a diesel truck flipped on a bridge.  Since it was the only way to get back, we were stranded for about three hours waiting for them to get the truck cleared out.  Because of the delay, I missed the baptism but Elder Cudac took over and did a great job.

My ankle isn't swollen or bruised anymore, but at the end of the days it aches pretty bad.  We still keep working though!

I am super excited to watch general conference this coming week.  It is one of the best weekends ever!  I really want to go to the October session next year at the conference center.  I can't believe I have lived in Utah my whole life and never went to a live session of general conference.  When I tell people that, they look at me like I am crazy!  They can't believe that I don't see the prophet every day.  They don't understand that we aren't even close to Salt Lake City.

I just want you all to know that I love my Heavenly Father.  I know that there is nothing in all this world that will bring us more happiness than living the Gospel of His Son, Jesus Christ.  Trials happen to all of us.  They are ALWAYS for our good, even though I am not good at handling them sometimes.  I love this gospel and this church.  I love being a missionary, and I know I am going to be so sad to take this name badge off for the last time.  I love my family, and I know that we will be together for eternity.

Thank you all so much for your love and support.  Hope you all have a great week!
 

 
 
Family Home Evening

Everything is so green here

No comments:

Post a Comment