Monday, August 13, 2012

Thinking Like a Missionary

Here is part of Cole's letter this week:

"I am loving being a missionary. It's so great. I miss you guys so much, but I don't know if I would rather be anywhere else. I know a mission is exactly where I am supposed to be and I cannot wait for it to start really counting. The language is coming well.  I feel comfortable teaching lessons in it, but if I am doing anything other than that I am completely lost! I seriously cannot wait to get to the Philippines. I already have my favorite lesson to teach.  It is by far the plan of salvation. I know the investigators I practice on now are fake; but still, it is the coolest thing to feel the spirit when I tell them they can live with their families forever. I can't wait to tell people in the Philippines that very same thing and watch how they react to that knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment